DEPOSIT, CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY /
- We recommend booking as early as possible to ensure availability but we recommend choosing carefully as we do not refund for change of mind or change of event date. We will however do our best to accommodate a date change with a store credit if changed prior to seven (7) days of the original order pick up date.
- Availability/ booking dates are not secured until a deposit is received.
- A 50% deposit is required to proceed with a booking and secure the date. Due to the lengthly lead time and time consuming nature of the consultation / booking process scheduled spaces are not easily replaced. For this reason we recommend that you choose carefully as the deposit is non refundable once paid (we will offer a credit to another date).
- We recommend only paying the balance once you are certain on the event details as no monies will be refunded for change of mind or event changes. We will however offer a store credit if changed prior to seven (7) days of the original order pick up date.
- The balance is due one week (7 days) before delivery/pick up after which no money will be refunded or credited if the order is cancelled.
Each cake is handmade to order, minor variations to colours and flowers can occur in designs and minor design changes may be made if deemed necessary.
TRANSPORTATION + STORAGE
Cakes are best transported on a flat surface in a cool, air conditioned car. Care advice will be given on collection of the cake. All care will be taken but we are not liable for damage caused by uncontrollable weather conditions.
We reserve the right to use any photo that we have taken of our creation, even if the client has had input to the design.
ACCIDENTS AND EMERGENCIES
In the extremely unlikely event that an accident occurs we will do everything within our power (and timeframe) to rectify the situation. If the damage is our fault you will be refunded proportionally, but we are not liable for any additional compensation.
Once the cake has been delivered or picked up and is out of our hands we are not liable for any damage. We will however do anything we can within reason and timeframe to fix the situation for you.
By proceeding with an order you consent to these terms and conditions.